Friday, May 7, 2010

Seasons


I can't get over Crate Papers Seasons Collection. I just love it, I use it all the time. So I used it again for this layout, added a few Kaiser Craft Dots an orange piece of paper from We R Memory Keepers and black cardstock and there you have it. The journaling reads:
Okay, maybe we're not really twins, but one way that George and I are exactly alike...we're so stinkin' cute!!! Oh yeah! (P.S. Kessie said I looked like a psycho in this picture! LOL!)
Feb. 2009
I used the sketch from the Crate Paper blog! Check them out, tons of great inspiration!
http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and the pics are too funny! Love the way you've incorporated the mickey mouse circles into the circle trail through the layout, very clever!
    Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Love your Mickey details!

    ReplyDelete